Your home is a living and breathing structure, shifting, settling and moving through the years. Staying in touch with the seals around your windows and doors will help you stay ahead of moisture problems, mold growth, air leaks, outdoor pests, and will also be a significant factor in maintaining energy efficiency. With changing weather, we recommend paying closer to attention areas that are caulked around your home. Heat, rain, and extreme cold will all cause minor shifts to your walls, joints as the house materials themselves expand and contract with the changing conditions.
- Wall Joints
- Windows & Doors
- Utility Areas – protecting cables, wiring etc.
- Exterior Trim – sealing decorative trim, angles, and corner boards
- Roof Elements – skylights, vent stacks, or chimneys that need proper seals
- New siding replacement – wooden trim and siding
- Foundation to Siding – all areas where your siding meets the foundation