Five benefits of partnering with Beverly Caulking for expansion joints:
1. You don’t need to find another trade on-site to install your expansion joints.
Beverly Caulking has the skills and experience to handle the caulking, firestopping, and expansion joints for your project — and we’re one of few contractors that supplies and installs expansion joints.
2. You’ll save money and minimize construction delays.
Choosing Beverly Caulking for your expansion joint needs will remove the uncertainty and risk from your construction project. Beverly Caulking will ensure you have the correct expansion joints – from specifications through real-time build. Your project will run more efficiently.
3. You can be confident in the integrity of our work.
We’ll get accurate measurements on-site and make sure the correct material is ordered and matches site conditions. We’ll supply the expansion joints and ensure they’re installed correctly.
4. Your needs assessment and installation will be completed by trained, highly skilled specialists.
Installing expansion joints is a technical process that requires extensive study and practice. Our team has been trained by every expansion joint supplier we work with: Watson Bowman Acme Corporation, Construction Specialties, Emseal, MM Systems, and Willseal.
5. You can be assured that Beverly Caulking has the expertise to handle any size project in Canada.
Our skilled, experienced specialists are passionate about problem solving and providing reliable solutions.