Are you looking to launch your career in the construction industry? Beverly Caulking is an industry leader looking to develop caulking and fire-stopping professionals and expand our field crews throughout southern Ontario. With over 50 years of experience, Beverly has worked on most major projects in Ontario and across the country including the CN Tower, Ontario Science Center, Art Gallery of Ontario, Rogers Centre, and many more. We are proud to offer full-time, year-round work, and are looking for growth-minded, motivated learners.
We have a strong support team to ensure you have everything you need to thrive in your work environment.
Beverly provides competitive wages based on experience. We will provide all the tools and any course certification required to start your career within the industry.
- Learning the fundamentals in caulking and fire-stopping.
- Assisting workers with being a ladder spotter.
- Assisting the lead on caulking windows, doors, and baseboards.
- Moving equipment and materials.
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Providing a sense of workflow on-site to help lead caulkers.
- You enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are an active learner and take initiative to acquire new skills.
- Able to perform to a high standard while meeting tight deadlines.
- Showing up for work on time is something you value.
- The physical nature of the job appeals to you.
What You Require
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle to get to work.
Having the following is a bonus but not a requirement.
We will organize any training required:
- MOL Worker Awareness
- Working at Heights
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent